Monday, February 16, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAY...














VALENTINE'S DAY...CARDS, FLOWERS, CANDY, CHINESE, CHOPSTICKS, CANDLE-LIGHT
& A MOVIE!

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day at the Asperger house. We woke up to Joe spoiling me with flowers and the kids with special Valentine bags from daddy. We spent the day together as a family and had an elegant candle-lit dinner at 'The Asperger's Chinese Emporium' (take out, put in fancy dishes with Chinese music downloaded from the internet playing in the background). We all ate with chopsticks (daddy rigged up the kids with paper and rubber bands to make it attainable fun - he is so good!) & had a delicious and fun meal together. I am certain that 10 years ago, as my husband took me out to a romantic Valentine's dinner for 2 at a Japanese Steak House, I never knew chinese take-out by candle light with my husband and our six beautiful children would someday be just as cherished. Good thing God knows just what we need and is faithful to fill our lives to the fullest when we surrender to His will.

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
Phillippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment